Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Image generating
















The "League of Bone" band members from top to bottom: Petal, Boon, Alfie, Jess and Mac




















What fun to play with more pics! Just coming back from holiday from the Gold Coast, Australia, and was inspired with this site: http://www.neonmirrors.com/custom/ to create neon signs. I've included the picture I created to the left. I also went back to a site I discovered with the Flickr exercise, and created this movie poster(far left). (I hope this is not going to be prophetic!). Using a link given in The Generator Blog, I created a Death Metal Band name http://www.generatorland.com/display.php?id=69 Mine is "The League of Bone", and here are the band members: Mac, Jess, Alfie, Boon and Petal which I created using the Doppelme Avatar Generator (one of the links in The Generator Blog)







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome, great work on your blog. Image generators are so much fun :D

I like Petal's wolverine style hair :)