Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sandbox wiki

Playing with the library Sandbox wiki gave me an opportunity for the "feel" of editing an actual wiki by adding my own blog link. It also highlighted some of the security possibilities of a wiki by having to input a password to access it, and to type in your name and email address for editing mode. I also took a peek at Holiday destinations (adding Rotorua and Whitianga) and TV shows (adding Gerry Anderson's TV series). I had to have several tries before a hyperlink worked with this. Using the link command didn't work as I expected it to the first time, but practice makes perfect, doesn't it?

I would like to know who added the Fluff TV entry to have a catch-up, as these are also some of my favourite shows. It looks as if Fantasy/Sci-fi is a favourite for librarians.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And apparently so are cats!