Friday, December 7, 2007

Last post

Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?
(with apologies to William Shakespeare).


No, this has been more like a tornado ...

href="">

which picks you up and transports you with little control on a chaotic ride to places unknown.

What a crazy ride! This experience has been also a little like a roller coaster and it has been a journey full of descriptives! Here are a few I managed to experience on this exercise: frustrating, engaging, addictive, enraging, soporific, ecstatic ... but I'll stop there. I started this activity wondering where it was going to take me. The social networking sites I think personally I wouldn't bother with in the future, but I found each new activity opened a door into a new discovery and exciting possibility. It was an inventive scheme to "jump start" somewhat reluctant colleagues into the new era. In the last few weeks I found that internet connectivity issues were causing a lot of problems. Everything seemed to slow down to a crawl, or not work properly; and I must confess that there were times when I wondered if it was all worthwhile. Now I've completed it, I will probably go back to some of the websites for a more timely exploration, but I probably won't become addicted to some of this stuff.

Engari ahakoa ngā piki me ngā heke, kua whakaotihia e au. (But despite the ups and downs, I've completed it.)

The music says it all: "Last post"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great work! We're glad you've decided to stick it out and hope you enjoy your mp3 player once it arrives! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.