Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Podcasts


I thought that this was meant to be easier as you got to the end!! Podcasts to me just seem to be like a type of youtube without the video. Can't be absolutely sure, as I've yet to play one. Most need to download software to play them. The ones in Podcast.net and Podcasting.com have incompatible software. Tried Yahoo podcasts, and managed finally to play one (it loaded through media player). Searched using the term "library podcast" to find this. Search engines seem to work in a familiar way, though. I've added a RSS feed of podcasts from Sheridan library. I followed the instructions to link to the RSS feeds on the site, but I'm not sure if I've done it correctly, though as it does not seem to be linking to the site properly. I tried adding the RSS feed into my Bloglines account, but I was told that there was a problem there, too, but it eventually worked. See above for screenshot. (Library podcasts folder)

No comments: